WHO is responsible for processing your personal data
praxismet.gr is responsible for the processing of your personal data; hereinafter, it is referred to as praxismet.gr, “us”, “we” or “our”.
WHICH personal data we collect and WHEN
We ask you to submit certain personal data, in order to provide you the products or services that you have requested. For example, you contact our customer care services, you ask to receive our news, you participate in events or you use our Website. These personal data include the following:
- • Contact information, including name, email, phone number, mailing address, and billing address
- • Images, photographs, and videos
- • Personal preferences, such as your wish list, as well as your marketing and cookies preferences
- • We collect from you additional personal information in order to provide special elements in the context of our Website
- • Device ID number, call status, network access, storage information and battery information
- • Cookies, IP addresses, referrer headers, browser identification data and version, as well as web beacons and tags
We comply with domestic laws and do not permit children under the age of sixteen (16) to subscribe to our Website. We will request parental consent for children who participate in our experiences and events.
TOOLS to regulate which personal data we collect
When using our Website, we provide timely notification and we obtain your consent for specific practices. For example, we obtain your consent to use your location and to send you notifications. We may obtain this consent through our Website or by using the standard consent options available on your device.
WHY and HOW we use your personal data
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To provide you with information about our Website and the services you request
When you use our Website, we collect and process your personal data to provide you with the product or service that you request. If you contact our customer care services, we will use the information pertaining to you, such as information on delivery or payment, or the product you purchased, to help you resolve any problems, or to answer your questions.
In many instances, in order to use specific elements on our Website you may have to provide with praxismet.gr additional information or additional consent about the use of specific data in a given manner. For example, in order to share content on social media, you may have to provide the login information to your social media accounts.
To send you information on our products, services and events, as well as for other promotional purposes
When you provide your consent, we will send you promotional communications and news about our products and services. You may opt out from such communications at any time after consenting to them.
If you are already an associate (for example, if you have communicated with us), we may use the contact information you provide to us to send you marketing updates about similar products or services by, praxismet.gr where this is permitted by applicable law (unless you have already elected not to receive such content). In other instances, we ask your consent to send you marketing updates. We may use the information you provide to us, as well as the information from other products or services, such as your use of our Website, in regard to products or services that we believe might interest you.
For the operation, improvement, and preservation of our business activity, our products and services
We use your personal data for our business activity. We use personal data regarding the way in which you use our products and services in order to improve your user experience, to help identify technical problems and service provision problems, and to manage our Website.
For the protection of our rights, property or security, or those of third parties
We may also use your personal data in other ways and we shall provide special notifications when we collect data, and we will obtain your consent where necessary.
In order to process your personal data, we rely on certain legal grounds, depending on your activity on our Website.
We also rely on other legal grounds in order to defend our reasonable rights as a business, or to comply with legal obligations, or to protect our vital interests.
DISCLOSURE of your personal data
Disclosure by praxismet.gr
praxismet.gr shares your data with:
- · Third-party service providers who process data on our account, for example for credit card and payment processing, transport and delivery, hosting, management and maintenance of our data, email distribution, research and analysis, management of promotional activities for the brand and the products, as well as management of some services and information. When we use third-party service providers, we conclude contracts that obligate them to implement appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection of your personal data.
- · Other third parties, if you have given consent.
We may also transfer the personal data we have on you in the case of sale or transfer of all or part of our business activities or assets (such as in the cases of reorganization, transfer, dissolution or liquidation).
Sharing by you
When you use certain social media elements on our Website, you may create a public profile that includes information such as user name, profile picture and city. You may also share content with your friends or the public at large, including information on your interaction with praxismet.gr. We encourage you to use the tools that we provide to manage sharing on the praxismet.gr social media accounts, in order to control the information that you make available through social media elements on praxismet.gr.
PROTECTION and MANAGEMENT of your personal data
Encryption & Security
We employ a variety of technical and organizational security measures, including encryption and identity verification tools, to preserve the security of your personal data.
International data transfer
The personal data that we collect (or process) in the context of our Website shall be stored in Greece or in member-countries of the European Union or the European Economic Area, or in the United States of America. Some of the data recipients with whom praxismet.gr shares your personal data may be located in countries other than the one where your personal data was initially collected. Legislation in those countries may not provide the same level of data security compared to the country where you initially provided your data. Nevertheless, when we transfer your data to recipients in other countries, including the USA, we will protect your personal data as described in this policy and in accordance with current legislation.
We take measures to comply with current legal requirements for the transfer of personal data to recipients outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, which do not ensure an adequate level of protection. We employ various measures to ensure that your data that is transferred to such countries enjoys adequate protection according to data protection regulations. Such measures include the signing of Standard EU Contractual Clauses, certifying that the recipient has adopted the Binding Corporate Rules or maintains the Privacy Shield between EU-USA and Switzerland-USA, or an intragroup data transfer agreement.
Storage of your personal data
We store your personal data for as long as is necessary to accomplish the purposes stipulated herein (unless we are required by current legislation to store them for a longer period).
YOUR RIGHTS regarding your personal data
You have the right to request the following: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) a digital copy of your personal data (portability); (iii) correction or completion of your personal data, if it is inaccurate or incomplete; and (iv) deletion or limitation of your personal data in some instances provided by the applicable regulation. These rights are not absolute. If we have obtained your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
If you wish to request a copy of your personal data or to exercise any other of your rights, please contact us using the information in the “Questions and Comments” section below.
Choosing not to receive marketing communications
If you have an account with praxismet.gr, you may choose not to receive marketing communications from praxismet.gr, by changing the email and sms registration, clicking on the delete link, or following the directions included in the email message. Or you can contact us at the information listed in the “Contact” section.
praxismet.gr gathers information that may include personal data from the web browser you use when you visit our Website. We employ a variety of methods, such as cookies, to collect such information, which may include: (i) your IP address; (ii) your unique ID number for cookies, information about your cookies, as well as information on wether your device has software to access certain elements; (iii) your device’s unique identifier and type; (iv) the domain, type and language of your web browser; (v) your operating system and settings; (vi) your country and time zone; (vii) previous visits to websites; (viii) information about your interactions with our Websites, such as number of clicks, purchases, stated preferences; and (ix) access times and relevant URLs.
It is also possible for third parties to collect information through the Websites by using cookies, third-party plugins, and widget-type tools. Such third-party entities collect data directly from the web browser you use and the processing of such data is subject to their own privacy policies.
- · Functionality: These cookies are necessary for basic website operations and so they are always enabled. They include cookies that allow our Website to “remember” as you browse, during one single session or, if you request it, from one session to the next. They make the options “Shopping Basket” and “Checkout” available and they assist with security and compliance issues.
- · Performance: These cookies help us improve our Website’s operation by monitoring use. In some cases, these cookies improve the speed with which we can process your requests and they allow us to remember your preferences on the Websites. Disabling these cookies could lead to insufficiently personalized recommendations and low Website performance.
- · Social media and advertising: Social media cookies allow you to link to the social media platforms that you use and share content from our Website on social media. Third-party advertising cookies collect information to contribute to the improved personalization of ads according to your interests, both on our Website and elsewhere. In some cases, these cookies include processing of your personal data. Disabling such cookies may lead to the showing of ads that are less relevant to you, or to not being able to connect to Facebook, Twitter, or other social media platforms, and/or to not being able to share content on social media.
You can also change your settings through the “Cookie Settings” page, on the footer of our Websites.
For a complete and updated summary of all third parties that have access to the web browser you use (through our own Website or others), we recommend that you install a plugin especially designed for this purpose. You can also enable notifications from your computer every time cookies are sent, or you can choose to disable all cookies. You can do this through you web browser, on every web browser and every device that you use. Because each web browser is somewhat different, we suggest that you look through the Help menu of the web browser that you are using to find the correct way to adjust your cookies. If you disable cookies, you may not have access to many elements that make our Website more effective, while some of our services may not function properly.
QUESTIONS and Comments
If you wish to submit comments or have questions or concerns, or if you wish to exercise your rights in regard to your personal data, please contact our Customer Care Services or our Business Manager, at the following address:
If you contact us through private complaint, this will be evaluated towards the goal of resolving the issue quickly and effectively. You also have the right to submit complaints to the competent supervising authority of your country of residence.